sponsored by Potato Goodness
This POTATO BUDDHA BOWL is my newest lunch obsession. (Do you discover a meal you’re keen on and eat it on a regular basis for months or are you standard?)
Impressed by the grain bowls standard for years – this one is grain free as a result of roasted potatoes are the bottom. Potatoes are a nutrient dense vegetable not a grain. In order that they’re an important choice if you wish to change up your bowls and/or in case you keep away from gluten.
I like spending my free time working (& consuming) quite than cooking & cleansing – so I made an enormous batch of roasted potatoes throughout meal prep and made just a few Potato Buddy Bowls for a fast seize n’ go lunch. (They work for dinner too – however I can by no means wait to eat one!)
I’m increase my health proper now to coach for a fall marathon and that takes up plenty of time. That’s why I’m all a few scrumptious, filling and nutrient packed lunch that’s EASY to make.
I admire that potatoes are filled with vitality, vitamin C and are a great supply of potassium – vitamins that may assist me hit my working targets. They’re good carbs to assist gas me AND (possibly most significantly) the roasted potatoes in these bowls are sooooo good!
- 24 ounces chunk sized Potatoes (I used purple potatoes, however you should use what’s accessible)
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 2 Tb garlic powder
- 1/2 Tb onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Pink onion
- Blended Greens
- Pepita seeds
- Inexperienced Onion
Potato Buddha Bowl Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 levels.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, paprika and Italian seasoning. Combine properly & pour onto baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes or till completed (fastidiously pierce one of many largest potatoes to test in case you’re undecided & alter cooking time as wanted). Stir midway by way of.
- Whereas potatoes prepare dinner –> Put together the opposite substances you need in your Buddha Bowl. They’re often a mixture of cooked & uncooked veggies, vegetarian protein, nuts or seeds and dressing. My bowl had roasted potatoes, blended greens, roasted cauliflower (that I cooked concurrently the potatoes), bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, lentils, avocado, pepita seeds, the whole lot seasoning and dressing.
When the potatoes are completed you’ll be able to construct your bowl…
POTATOES are the bottom after which pile in your favourite veggies, protein, nuts, seeds and dressing. This can be a nice meal to have along with your RUNNING BUDDY since every individual can select their toppings and the way a lot they need of every (which is why I nicknamed them Buddy Bowls). Or construct just a few bowls in meal prep containers for straightforward seize & go meals for busy days.
For extra potato recipes, details & inspiration –> try the Potato Goodness website here.
This put up is sponsored by Potato Goodness. All opinions are that of the creator.
KEEP GOING with these RUNNER RECIPES: